Looking to rejuvenate and pamper your skin to get your healthiest face/body yet? Keep reading to learn my top 6 tips for healthier skin!
6 Tips for Healthier Skin
- Learn Your Skin
- Learning about your skin type is extremely important to reaching your ultimate skin health. Is your skin oily or dry? Or maybe neither? Do you struggle with breakouts certain times of the month? Maybe you notice breakouts or redness specifically by seasons or as you’re getting older. Being able to recognize your skin type and what issues you personally struggle with is a huge help when choosing a skincare routine that is right for you!
- Don’t Touch Your Face
- Are you guilty of this? I know I can be! So many times throughout the day, I have begun to notice my hands on my face (usually just resting there for a little while). This is something I am trying to stop. Do you have great tips for this? I’d love for you to leave a comment and let me know!
- Drink More Water
- I know you’ve heard this one over and over again, but it’s true! How do you ensure you’re drinking enough water on a daily basis? My “pro tip”: Find a super cute water bottle (a large one) and refill it several times throughout the day. I set reminders on my Fitbit to help me remember to keep drinking as I work!
- Don’t know how much water you should drink daily? Check out this article by the Mayo clinic for a researched recommendation!
- Wash Your Face Daily
- Let’s be honest…before I found my Perfectly Posh skincare products, I was terrible about this! Sometimes, still, I crash into bed absolutely exhausted. On nights like this, I personally use my Bare It All Micellar Tonic and a cotton ball to remove make-up, cleanse, and moisturize in one swipe. I mean, hey, if you don’t have time for a full out skincare ritual, you gotta take what you can get!
- My personal morning skincare routine currently consists of three steps. I also use this routine at night when I can! If you’re looking to swap up your pampering routine, let me know. I’d love create a specific routine for you (just shoot me an email in the “Say Hello” section of this blog)!
- Step 1: Wash my face with BFF Face Wash (it’s gently exfoliating, so I don’t use a separate exfoliating product on a daily basis). The grapefruit and peppermint is super refreshing for a morning pick-me-up!
- Step 2: Tone my skin with Set The Tone. I struggle with redness and unbalanced skin, which the willow bark and citrus extracts help with. I also love the orange and bergamot essential oil scent!
- Step 3: Moisturize with Moisturize 911, my favorite-ever moisturizer! If you need to try a new moisturizer, let me hook you up with a free sample of this one (just fill out the survey here and shoot me a quick message/email to specify that you want that exact sample). Y’all, it’s amazing and by far my top recommendation!
- Eat Healthy Foods
- This is another tip that is probably super obvious…but if not, I’m just throwing it out there! When I eat healthier, I feel so much better and my skin glows so much more.
- Getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night really does improve your skin!
Do you have other skincare tips? I’d love to learn more about your personal routine! Leave a comment or shoot me a message, so I can feature and share your tips in the future.